|Samsung Galaxy Note S SMS Recovery|
1. I have a samsungf galaxy note 3 and I have lost all my text messages,Is there any way for me to retrieve lost text messages on my samsung galaxy note 3? - Suesin
2. How to retrieve deleted sms messages from samsung galaxy note ii? I mistakenly deleted sms messages from my galaxy note II and needed to retrieve back. - Thefie
3. How do i retrieve deleted txt messages from a samsung galaxy note, thank you? I am not very technical minded, I have searched the internet and they refer to a card reader- what is a card reader in relation to retrieving deleted txt messages? – Amain
Don’t worry, you can get them back, but you need an Samsung SMS Recovery, here recommend: Data Recovery for Android. This software not only enables you to recover deleted text messages from Android devices, like Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei and much more, and also can recover deleted contacts, video, photos etc.
Related: how to recover photos from galaxy note 4
how to recover SMS on Galaxy Note 5
Step by step to retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy Note
Before to recover deleted text messages on Galaxy Note, download the free trial version of the Galaxy Note text messages recovery below:
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note to the computer
Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your device will probably be detected instantly.
retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy Note, recover deleted messages from Galaxy Note
|Connect Samsung Galaxy Note to the computer|
If you did not enable USB debugging on the device before, you have to set it at this point. There are actually different ways for different devices based on the Android OS versions. Pick the one for yours and follow it.
1) For Android OS 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" > Click "Applications" > Click "Development" > Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android OS 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android OS 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" > Click "About Phone" > Tap "Build number" for several times till finding a note "You are under developer mode" > Returning to "Settings" > Click "Developer options" > Check "USB debugging"
retrieve deleted text messages from Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note text messages recovery – USB debugging
|Enable USB debugging for your Galaxy Note|
When your device is connected and detected by the program, click the "Start" button in the screen below to start analyzing it. Before doing this, make sure that your phone battery is more than 20% charged, so that you can get a smooth scan. retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy Note, recover deleted messages from Galaxy Note
|Scan deleted SMS your Samsung Galaxy Note|
Note: For some devices, they may ask you to click "Allow" more than one time on your device's home screen. It's normal. Just do it if it asks. You can recover deleted messages from Galaxy Note, retrieve deleted text messages from Galaxy Note
|Analyzing your Samsung Galaxy Note 3/2|
When the scan ends, the recoverable messages will be shown in the scan result. You can check them one by one, so that you can make sure what you want. Mark them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer as a HTML file.
|Preview and retrieve deleted text messages from Galaxy Note|
Related use guide:
How to recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy