Many Samsung Galaxy users would like to take a lot of photos and videos in their daily life and store them on the Samsung devices. Have you ever accidentally deleted your pictures, videos and other media data from Samsung galaxy, or formatted the media storage? If you use MacBook,how can you restore samsung lost contacts data on Mac? Don't panic! Android Data Recovery for Mac can solve your problem in a simple and secure way.
|Mac Samsung data recovery|
Download Android Data Recovery and have a try to recover your lost data.
How to recover photos or videos from Samsung Galaxy on Mac
Note: Once you deleted photos and videos from your Galaxy, don't take any new photo, videos or transfer new documents to it, because those deleted files will be overwritten by new data.
Step 1. Run Android Data Recovery and connect Samsung to computer
Download, install and run Android Data Recovery on your computer. Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
The program will prompt you to "Enable USB debugging" according to three different situations:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Note: If you still get this window and the USB debugging has been enabled, please try to disable it and reset it again.
Step 3. Begin to analyzing and scan your Galaxy S
When you see the below windows, your Galaxy S has been connected to the program successfully. Now, click "Start" button to analyze your Galaxy S data.
Turn to the screen of your Galaxy phone now, you will see a request pops up on it. Just click "Allow" and "Start" button one-by-one, which will allow the program to scan lost data from your device.
Step 4. Preview and restore photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy
Preview the recoverable file in the category of "Gallery" and "Videos" at the left side of the window, then check the files you want back and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Now, download Android Data Recovery to have a try!
More information about Android Data Recovery(Mac):
1) Restore lost or deleted contacts and SMS text messages directly from your Android smartphone.
2) Get back pictures, video, audio files and document from SD cards inside your Android device, no matter they are lost because of accidentally deleting, factory resetting, flashing ROM or rooting, etc.
3) Preview and selectively check to get back pictures, messages and contacts.
4) Almost all Android smartphones and tablets are supported, such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, etc.
5) Read and retrieve the data with 100% safety and quality.
Read more: Recover sms from android on Mac
Recover contacts from android on Mac