Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be released in August, Note7 will use 5.7 inches 2K screen, the front five million self-timer shots, rear 12 million pixels dual camera, built-in 64GB ROM, support for memory expansion and iris recognition, black, silver, blue tricolor. It also has 6GB of memory on adoption, with curved screen, powered by Snapdragon 821 (or 823) processor. It is worth mentioning that the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 for the first time using the USB Type-C interface, while the distribution of the battery capacity was 4000mAh, and supports wireless charging and fast charging. In addition, it also supports IP68 rated dust and waterproof characteristics, and uses the new S-Pen technology. Samsung Galaxy Note7 will add one species of coral and blue (Blue coral) new color. Before this, there is likely to be exposed Samsung Note7 provide up to six kinds of body colors optional (different colors may be defined for the region).
|Transfer Data from iPhone to Galaxy Note 7|
How to Transfer iPhone Data to Samsung Galaxy Note 7
" Since Apple does not allow us to store contacts on your sim card directly, how can we copy contacts from iPhone 5s to my new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 ? Not only the contact list, I want to transfer also email address, home address and some personal infor on the iPhone's Contacts App to my new Note 7. "- From Surong
Have purchased an new Note 7 and want to transfer contacts from old iPhone to new Galaxy Note 7? This article teach you 3 ways to transfer iPhone contacts to Galaxy Note 7,and the third solution guide you transfer contacts,photos,sms,videos,call history and other data from iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 1 click,as well as Galaxy S7/S6/S5/A9/A8.
Solution 1 : How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Galaxy Note 7 with iCloud
• Switch on iCloud Backup in your iPhone.
• Now click ‘contacts’ button on the menu of the main screen of the iCloud.com.
• Now select ExportVcard option from there to allow storing all the contacts as the .vcf files. Your contacts are now on cloud.
• You will have to enter your Apple ID and password to access the iCloud. The ID you enter has to be of the iDevice from where the contacts data is to be transferred.
• Bring your .vcf file to the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 root folder through the default People App.
• The contacts would be thus imported. This process however requires the iCloud enablement.
Solution 2 : How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Galaxy Note 7 with iTunes
• Connect your iPhone to desktop via USB.
• Open the iTunes and select your iDevice from there.
• Navigate to ‘info’ tab and select ‘sync contacts with’. Then select ‘Google Contacts’.
• You will have to register for a Google account if there is none available with you.
• Click on the icon ‘Apply’. This will allow Google to get synced with the iTunes.
• Now navigate in your Samsung Galaxy Note 7, to Setting – Accounts.
• Add the created Goggle Account to your Note 7.
• All your contacts would be synced with your Note 7.
Solution 3 : 1 Click Transfer iPhone Contacts,SMS,Photos to Galaxy Note 7 with Phone Transfer
iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Transfer- iPhone to Android Transfer is great software for transferring data between iPhone and android phones. The Phone to Phone Transfer can easily transfer text messages, contacts, photos,video files, music, whatsapp messages, bookmarks and other files between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy with one click process. Also, it can transfer contacts from iPhone to Note 7/Note 6/Note 5/Note 4, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge with 1 click, such as e-mail, address, b-day, company, note, etc.Here is how to switch contacts from iPhone to Galaxy Note 7 in one click:
Download and install the Phone to Phone Transfer on your PC or Mac, double-click the desktop icon to launch it.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone 5S to Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Step 1. Run iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Transfer
First of all,you need to download Mobile Transfer on your PC,and Double click the downloaded file to install the software on your computer. When the installation is finished, it will be opened automatically.Then by clicking "Phone to Phone Transfer" mode.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Note 7with the PC
Connect your iPhone and Samsung to computer with USB cables,then you will see the window below. Make sure that your iPhone is Source and Samsung Galaxy is Destination. If they are in the wrong place, click “Flip” button to change the position.
If you need to delete the present content on your Samsung to make room for the content from the Appple device, you can select "Clear data before copy".
Step 3. Move All Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Now you can select the data you want to copy and click "Start Copy",Please keep both your devices always connected with the PC during the whole transfer process. Once the process is over, hit OK to end it.
Free download the Phone Transfer and try to move everything from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy:
How to Transfer iPhone WhatsApp messages to Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Transfer Contacts from old Galaxy to Galaxy Note 7/S7
How to Recover Lost Data on Samsung Galaxy Note 7
How to Backup and Restore Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 7