“As we all know,that the Samsung's premium phablet, the Galaxy Note 4, started to receive Android 5.1.1 Lollipop in the US on Sprint on August 3, and the firmware is now available for download. Sprint was also the first US carrier to deliver the Stagefright fix for its latest devices. I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop,but I found all photos, gallery are wiped,is it possible to recover lost photos and gallery from Galaxy Note 4 after update to the lastest Android OS? Thnk you! ”--Ask by Susone
Of course “YES”. After update your Samsung device to the lastest Android OS,like Android 5.0 Lollipop,Android 5.1.1 Lollipop,ect.You still have change to recover Samsung lost data after upgrading to the newest Android OS. Today we teach you how to recover Samsung lost data,lost due to Android OS upgrading.
Android 5.0 Lollipop includes a smorgasbord of new features:
- Material Design interface to maintain a consistent design experience across all Android devices.
- Pick up where you let off, so the songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one of your Android devices can be accessed across devices.
- Support devices with different screen sizes including wearables such as smartwatches, TVs and cars.
- Updated camera to capture full resolution frames around 30fps, and shoot in raw formats like YUV and Bayer RAW.
|recover samsung data from from android 5.0 lollipop|
Android 5.0 Lollipop is now upon us, and while you are enjoying all the new features, you might also be troubled with data loss problems on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Just take it easy. Here, we’ve rounded up the Lollipop data loss issue, together with the fix you can try to recover data after upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop – Android Data Recovery and Android Data Recovery for Mac. By using this tool, you can use this Android Data Recovery to recover lost text messages, contacts, call logs, photos, videos and more from Samsung Galaxy Android 5.0 with ease.It works well with Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3, Galaxy Note 5/4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy Ace,ect.
Let’s tak recover lost contacts, sms, photos, videos from Samsung Galaxy S5 for example after upgrade to Android 5.1 Lollipop.
How to Restore Samsung Galaxy S5 Lost Data After Android OS Update?
Step 1. Connect Your Device to Computer and Run the software
Download the Samsung Data Recovery software and run it, then connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to the computer via USB
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S5
When the program detects your phone, it requires you to enable USB debugging. There are three options. Please choose the one for your phone's Android OS.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click"Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Analyze and Scan your Samsung Galaxy S5 for lost data
Make sure that your phone battery is more than 20% to enable the follow steps. Then click "Start" button to let the program analyze the file on your device. The main window will appear below
Step 4. Preview and recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy after Android
After the scanning, the recoverable files will be list on the Samsung Galaxy, and you can preview the recoverable Samsung contacts, messages, videos, photos, notes and more before the recovery. Please select the data you lost and click the “recover” button to save them on your computer.
Free download the Android Data Recovery:
Read More About Samsung Recovery:
Recover Samsung Galaxy Lost Contacts: Samsung Contacts Recovery, is specially designed for rescuing deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy. It will extract lost contacts directly from your device and you can scan and recover lost or deleted phone numbers from Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3/Note 5/4/3,ect directly.
Recover Samsung Galaxy Lost Messages: This Samsung SMS Recovery has been widely considered as the the most practical ... contacts, text messages, call history, apps and music from Samsung Galaxy phone. ... Do you know how to recover lost sms from Samsung Galaxy phone after Android OS upgrading, rooting or restore to factory setting.