“I accidently deleted over 200 contacts on my phone. How do I have it restore it back from google? I think it is trying to sync the delete to Google but an error comes up saying it is having trouble. I can't figure out how to restore?”--Ask by Marry
Sometimes,you may lost contacts due to various reasons. For example, one you lost your mobile phone, or accidentally deleted the contacts, or mistakenly format your phone, or any other unexpected cases, all can cause lost contacts on your mobile phone. Many Android users feel depressed when their contacts have been deleted or lost without making any backup. However,this use guide teach you a easy solution to recover all deleted contacts from android phone directly.
|restore deleted contacts from android phone|
Free download the andorid data recovery at first:
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from an Android Phone?
Step 1. Connect Android Phone to PC
Step 2. Enter USB Debugging
Tick USB debugging as the interface tells. This step is quite easy if you follow the procedure underneath. (The methods are different on different Android operating systems.)
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Go to "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Go to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Go to "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Choose Kinds of Data and Which Mod to Scan with
Step 4. Preview and Restore Lost Contacts from Android Phone
Free download the android data recovery to restore your phone numbers:
What’s more about android data recovery:
Android Contact Recovery: The world’s first contacts recovery for android devices,which supports recover phone number on android mobile phone directly.
- Deeply scan Android file storage system and recover lost data instantly.
- Supports to recover data both on Android SD card and internal flash memory.
- Not only contacts, but also SMS, videos, music, photos, call history, etc. can be recovered easily.
- Recover data from damaged, formatted, corrupted Android phone or SD card.
recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy
recover deleted SMS from android phone