Lost/Deleted Data on your Samsung Galaxy Phone
But sometimes you may deleted files on the Samsung Galaxy phone by careless,lost android data after rooting the device;or lost data due to operating system corruption during software updates or new ROM flashing, screen broken and more.
|Recover data from Android Samsung Galaxy|
How to Restore Contacts,SMS,Photos,Video from Samsung phone?
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to PC
After launching Android Phone Data Recovery, you’ll get the primary window below. Please connect your Android device to the computer via a USB cable.
Note: You’d better connect one device at a time, and make sure your Android phone is available for Android Data Recovery (check the list here).
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
Now you need to enable USB debugging on your device. Follow the detailed expression in the window to set it now.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging’
Note: If you have enabled USB debugging on your device before, you can skip this step.
Step 3. Begin to analyzing the data on your device
After you get the USB debugging down, the program begins to connect your device. Click “Start” to analyze the data on your device.
Note: Before starting, please make sure that the battery is more than 20%, to ensure a complete scan.
After your device is detected, you need to allow the program super user authorization on the screen of your device. Just click “Allow” when the message pops out on your device’s screen.
Note: If the program doesn’t scan anything for a long time after you clicked “Allow” on your phone, please check your phone again. Some devices present the “Allow” button for several times. It doesn’t matter. Just click it until it doesn’t appear again or the program has begun its real scan.
Step 4. Ready to scan your device for data on it
Now your device has been successfully detected. Click “Start” to scan it. Do not disconnect your device during the scan, or the scan will fail.
Step 5. Preview and recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy
The scan will take you a while. After that, you can preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. Actually, the current messages, contacts, photos and video are also scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. You can separate them by the color.
After preview, mark those you want and click “Recover” to save them on your computer. As to contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.
Free download the Android Data Recovery and begin to restore your Samsung lost data:
What’s more about the Android Data Recovery:
This Android Data Recovery as the world’s first data recovery software,which designed to recover SMS and contacts data from Samsung phone.
- Get back all deleted contacts and SMS messages directly
- Recover all photos, music and videos lost by accident
- Preview the data you want to restore before recovery.
- Support all Android devices (Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, etc.)
- Recover lost data due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting and more
how to recover text messages on Samsung
how to recover deleted contacts on Samsung